Entertainment and nightlife in Prague » restaurants,

restaurants,

Oct 14, 2005 18:10 | Orlando

could you please, informe me about cheap places to have lunch and bars to go at night for dancing, ande have fun with my wife.We will be at Melantrich hotel, and is this hotel far from all the bars to go at night?

Oct 18, 2005 10:49 | Patrick

Hello,

The Melantrich Hotel is in a prime location, in the Old Town, Prague 1. There are so many great places to eat and dance in this area that they are too numerous to list. Most restaurants have their menus posted outside the restaurant. A fair-priced entree ranges from 70 to 100 koruna, with a side order (french fries, rice, etc.) running from 20 to 40 koruna. And you shouldn’t pay any more than CZK 35 for a beer in the centre.

We have a pretty good list of places to eat, drink and dance here in our “Prague restaurants, bars and clubs” section. You can also go through my blog (check the archives – the link is on the right side of the page) for more tips on where to eat, drink and dance in Prague.

If you have any more questions regarding Prague, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Enjoy your trip!

Patrick

Prague Spot Content Manager

could you please, informe me about cheap places to have lunch and bars to go at night for dancing, ande have fun with my wife.We will be at Melantrich hotel, and is this hotel far from all the bars to go at night

Oct 18, 2005 10:51 | Patrick

Hm… the links aren’t working. Here is the URL for the restuarants and bars section:

www.prague-spot.com/restaurants

and here’s the URL for my blog:

www.prague-spot.com/blog

I’m afraid you’ll have to copy and paste them into your browser.

Cheers,

Patrick

Mar 21, 2006 13:13 | Ronnie

Hi

I was in Prague a couple of years ago and am returning in May for a long weekend. last time i was there i went to a restraunt called the Blue duck(ling?) near Charles Square. I dont suppose you could give me a note of the address as i would like to visit it again.

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?