Information on the Czech Republic for tourists » Xmas & New Year

Xmas & New Year

Jul 05, 2006 11:45 | Ann

Hi,

Just wondering if all the shops and markets are open between christmas and new year in prague? Also wondering about the cost of eating out?

Thanks

Regards

Ann

Jul 28, 2006 08:14 | Martin

December 25 and 26 is public holiday in the Czech Republic, so some shops are closed this two days. But do not worry a lot shops and markets are open even during holiday.

Price for eating out depend of place you choose and also how far it is from the main tourist road.

In the city centre you will get dish for 7-10 EURO, but 3 tram stops from city centre in Zizkov you can get dish for less than 4 EURO.

Jul 28, 2006 08:27 | Martin

Hostel Abacus is small – only 4 rooms together, so if you prefer privacy and do not need long night party with other hostel fellows it is ideal.

The advantage of Hostel Abacus is location between Prague Castle and Charles Bridge and also private toilet and bathroom in each room.

Dec 13, 2006 17:50 | Artin

Hi…

I will be there the 31 december and go out the 3 january.

It’s the second time i was in praha, last time i found some hotel in praha 4, but this time it’s full…

Any budy know about a cheap hotel? It’s this hotel in nice place: Staré Náměstí 14, Prague 6

Otherwise if any budy will host ( rent me a room, i prefere girl…lol )me i will be happy too…

I come from Switzerland

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?