Entertainment and nightlife in Prague » Who wants join us on New Year Party ?

Who wants join us on New Year Party ?

Oct 09, 2006 21:46 | Maggie

Hello everybody :-)

We are young couple 32 and 35 year old (me and my boyfriend) and we coming to Prague to celebrate a New Year 2006 :-)

We will arrive 30.12 and leave on 02.01.2007

Will be a big pleasure to meet people there and those who would like to join us to celebrate the parties with us :-)

If somebody is is interested please just drop me an e-mail :-)

We are speaking french, english and polish (ok german as well but not too much :-)

Cheers and see you then :-)

Maggie

Nov 13, 2006 16:07 | Georgiana Punea

Hi Maggie,

I have read you message while browsing the website for nice places to spend the New Year’s Ever (aside from the street, which is alsoexciting). We are 2 ladies who have deided to go to Prague (alone) and spend one week of our holiday thre. We arrive on the 27th of Dec. and leave on the 4th of January.

We are from Romania, speak English and French. Though I am of Polish origin I don not speak Polish (shame on me!)

If you would like we can get into contact while in Prague and I will give you our coordinates and cel no. as soon as you agree to this.

Have a pleasant evening,

Kindest regards,

Iana

Dec 22, 2006 15:51 | Mihai

Hi,

I am Mihai, I am from Romania. Me and my girlfriend will be in Prague, from 30 dec to Jan 3. We are interested to meet with other persons and have a great time. We dindn’t booked any New Year Eve Party, so all the suggestions are welcome.

mihai

Dec 23, 2006 15:50 | kemal

Hi,

I’ll be in Prague between 2-6 January 2007. Hope to meet with new people you can reply my mail

Dec 23, 2006 21:20 | Vlajkovic

I celebrate NYE in Prague with 75 people from Belgarde if you want to joy us mail me

Nov 13, 2007 01:16 | Roman O

ill be coming to prague the 23 of dec and staying till the 2nd of jan looking for place to spend new years its me and one of my friends where are you guys going to be and where are all the parties at ? email me at roffengeym@hotmail.com

Dec 19, 2008 19:37 | Karen

Hi Maggie & Georgianna,

I will be in Prague from Dec. 28 through Jan. 1. This is my first trip to Europe, and I would love to celebrate the New Year with some new friends!

Is there a way we can contact each other once we’re in Prague?

Thanks!

Karen

Dec 20, 2008 04:08 | Yana

Hello all,

I will be Prague for the New Year, and hoping to meet some new people to celebrate with. This will be my first trip to Prague. I will be in Prague from Dec 22 though Jan 1st. If anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

Dec 10, 2009 20:23 | Ella

Hi,

I will be in Prague 12/29/09 – 01/02/’10 with my two young nieces (17). Would love to find out more about fun NY parties and if possible to join the crowd. Could you please email me.
Thank you
Ella

Dec 11, 2009 00:05 | Roman

ella are you looking for parties on ny eve or are you coming around that time and just looking to party hit me up my email is roffengeym@hotmail.com

Dec 11, 2009 11:15 | mete

hı! me and my frıend wıll be vısıtıng prag from 24/12/2009 to 01/01/2010.we,boys would lıke to have cheerfull tıme wıth you! let me know more about you…

Dec 30, 2009 23:38 | Vijay

Hi single male 51 year young from Uk will be in Prague 31/12 for a couple of days – looking for company to hang out for new years – email justfornsa@gmail.com

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?