Entertainment and nightlife in Prague » nightlife and adult bars

nightlife and adult bars

Jan 11, 2007 19:58 | tony

hi i`m going to prague for the first time next week for my 40th birthday along with 10 friends where are best cheap bars and what is the red light district like been told darlings is a good bar to visit.were staying near to wenceslas square

Jan 12, 2007 10:15 | Helena

Check out the list of bars and clubs.
As for the adult bars, the Darlings bar has good reviews, but the drinks are expensive…

Jan 12, 2007 19:14 | tony

thank you very much for your help helena

Jun 19, 2008 11:01 | teddy

I just read another entry where a guy lost his bar
card, got slapped in the face by a bouncer, and had
his camera stolen at darlings or another mafia run
place. Think twice

Jun 19, 2008 18:30 | peter jackson

Yes it was me. We were not in Darlings but across the road in Atlas Cabaret. The tout on the street is English, tell him you’ve read this message as it’s not the first I’ve seen about people having stuff stolen and being smacked up (punched). I’d stay away from Atlas anyway but it’s your choice. Be carefull on the way out as well as there are plenty of pick pockets waiting to take your watch off if your pissed up. Saw this happen a few times. Don’t let any of this put you off going as Prague is a fantastic city with great people and bars. Try Bombay Bar from about 10 at night, you’ll have to go in seperatly if there is 10 of you though. Just enjoy yourself.

Jun 19, 2008 19:38 | peter jackson

Ps. do a google search – You tube Atlas Cabaret.

This is what some other poor sod ended up like. As I said before, don’t let this put you off Prague, it could have been anywhere in the world. I have been back to Prague 5 times and can’t wait for the next time. I’ve been all over Europe and keep coming back. If I could get a well paid job, I’d move tomorrow. Enjoy

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?