Entertainment and nightlife in Prague » Our favourite restaurats in Prag

Our favourite restaurats in Prag

Dec 02, 2004 13:37 | Silvia Schmoock

Unfortunatelly our holiday is over now, but we really enjoyed it. Now I like to tell you something about the hostel and our favourite restaurats in Prag.

First, the hostel: We knew that we could not expect very much for 11 Euro per night with breakfast, so we were able to laugh about the room, which was not so clean and has very old beds, and the house. I think it´s ok for students or other young people, but not for our parents or people with children. The breakfast was ok, and the people at the reception very friendly and helpful. The hostel was next to tram and metro stations, which we found very comfortably. It was also good that there was a supermarket very close to the hostel.

In the city was one cafe that we really liked; it was not close to a street, very calm, with nice wooden tables and, once, life-music. The name was Cafe Bogner; Jilska 18, Stare Mesto. You can drink something there but also eat; the prices where measured on german standarts cheap. A good place to go for eating Pizza or noodles is the “Pizzeria Udominikana” also in the Stare Mesto, but unfortunatelly I forgot to write down the street. Our most favourite one was Cafe Gulu Gulu, where you can eat french or italian cuisine; Tynska 12, Praha 1. It has a fresh style and a backyard where you can sit. Especially the service was nice.

We would always recommend to go to the gardens next to the Hradschin. The view over the city is great. And we enjoyed going through the smaller streets because there weren´t to many tourists.

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?