Entertainment and nightlife in Prague » friendly towards americans?

friendly towards americans?

Jun 12, 2007 23:55 | fireman mike

How friendly are czech people to Americans these days? Where can I find some single woman that may want to show me around the town?

Jun 27, 2007 10:08 | David

Hi,

Czech people are friendly to Americans just as much as to anyone else :-) Prague is a cosmopolitan city nowadays, there are people from various countries…There is a lively nightlife and you will certainly meet some women too ;-)

Enjoy your stay,
David

Dec 19, 2007 04:02 | Robert

I was trying this last year. Unfortunately, you can easily meet wrong people and I met this kind of people. So I was terribly beatten … I will not go back anymore!

Dec 20, 2007 08:53 | Proton

People are usually friendly, especially in Prague.

Apr 01, 2009 20:08 | Maxim

You were beaten in Prague? Wow…I’ve never been beaten there…once I almost was by a drunk brit but…my friends there helped me…hahaha! I think Prague used to be very safe…BUT…now that everyone is desperate for money…and there are more drugs and poverty…anything can happen.
I also oncemet an american girl there who was in the army…she was without a doubt the dumbest person I’ve ever had the misfortune talking to.

Jul 09, 2009 17:01 | Erik

(Robert: I was trying this last year. Unfortunately, you can easily meet wrong people and I met this kind of people. So I was terribly beatten … I will not go back anymore!)

Huh???!!! I live here a long time already! This never happened to me! It feels like the safest capital I have ever been!

Are you sure your telling the whole story? ;))

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?