Entertainment and nightlife in Prague » some words about my days in prague

some words about my days in prague

Dec 02, 2004 13:47 | robert

we accounted, that i write you some words about my days in prague. so, the hostel was quite fine and so was the bus connection to the centre of the city. in the night, we always took a taxi (last bus around midnight). cheapest taxis are standing not far in front of the “muzeum” (the black ones) that drive you home correctly to the hostel “alia” for 100 crowns.

days were cool, people nice and the beer in the bars good even though rather expensive in the old town of course. one tipp: there is a music bar (nice, almost czech people) near the old town. each evening there is a concert, on mondays jam sessions, on tuesday we saw a great janis joplin cover band. a beer costs 24 crowns. located? leave the metro at mustek and go down the “narodni” until you achieve a big shopping centre on the left side of the street (tesco). then a few more meters and on the right side down the cellar is this bar. i forgot the name.

don’t go to the so called “biggest and greatest irish pub” of prague. expensive and all but irish music and flair…

i don’t wanna write about the sights although they are amazing (castle, jewish quater, ...) but everybody can inform about them in one of the thousands of informationpoints and offices.

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?