Entertainment and nightlife in Prague » NYE 2007

NYE 2007

Nov 06, 2007 17:52 | Andy

Hi all,

A few mates and I are heading over to Prague for New year, and we are unsure of the best places to go. We heading over on Sat 29th, and will be looking for places to go out drinking and clubing sat/sun/mon. We are staying around the city centre.

Where are the liveliest places to go at this time of year (not necessarily the really touristy spots either)?

What time do most clubs/bars stay open until?

What are the best places to go at NY without having to book/pay for tickets in advance?

Cheers

Andy

Nov 07, 2007 14:05 | Spot

Hello Andy, I would refer you to the last article where you should find your answers. However, there are about 100 000 tourists heading to Prague, so If I were you I would just go to Karlovy Lazne.

Nov 08, 2007 13:04 | Andy

Thanks for your help, but the previous article you sugeest I look at does not really answer all of my questions, as well as it being for two years ago.

I asked about where we could go for New year where you did not have to buy/pay for tickets in advance of New year. (The article suggests you have to buy them in advance!!)

What time do the bars/clubs usually stay open until (not just new year, but the sat/sun before as well)?

Also, in addition, can anyone suggest some decent strip clubs/bars near centre which will not try to con you??

Can anyone help??

Cheers

Andy

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?