Accommodation in Prague » accomodation with walking distance from the prague congress center

accomodation with walking distance from the prague congress center

Apr 17, 2005 00:10 | Tzipora Falik

I would like to find reasonable accomodation within walking distance from the congress center in Prague for May 6th untill the 10th 2005

Thanks a lot for your help

Tzipora

Apr 17, 2005 01:06 | Patrick

Hi Tzipora,

As a member of the Prague Spot team, the best place I can recommend to you is Hotel Legie, a three-star hotel where a single room costs just 91 EUR per night.

While it’s not within walking distance from the Congress Centre, Hotel Legie is very close to the IP Pavlova metro station (on the metro’s red line), which is only one stop from the Vysehrad metro station (about a three to four minute ride, if that). From here, the congress centre is a short walk away.

I hope you find this information useful. If you have any questions about this hotel, other accommodations offered on this website, or about Prague in general, please feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay in Prague!

Cheers,

Patrick

Apr 17, 2005 01:08 | Patrick

I wanted to post the link to Hotel Legie, but unfortunately the HTML didn’t work. Here it is: http://www.prague-spot.com/hotel/legie

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?