Entertainment and nightlife in Prague » k5 relax

k5 relax

May 21, 2008 04:52 | adam

hi there, what prices do you expect to pay for entry, drinks, rooms and girls?

Jun 18, 2008 15:56 | peter jackson

I don’t know about K5 as it’s out of town but I would stay away from Darlings and Atlas even more. We were not planning to go to these places but touts on the street eventually pestered us so much we went in. Atlas was just full of hookers and stole my camera and drink card I bought at the door. My mate got smacked in the face by a bouncer for asking for it back. The drinks are also through the roof and coke offered every five minutes. My advice is to stay away from there but it’s your choice. There are some great bars and clubs in Prague and you can have a fantastic time without going to these places which are just brothels run by the Mafia. Your choice!

Jun 25, 2009 22:55 | Kane

K5 is 500CKZ entry and then you are able to sit and enjoy the girls take it in turns on the pole. Their performances are not like a proper strip club.

Then you can go for 30min or an hour with a girl, I think 30 min is around the 2000CZK, and 60 min is around 4000CKZ.

You are able to have a tour of the club first an then take a girls straight to the room and then you can by-pass the 500 entry fee.

Jul 02, 2009 22:23 | AJ

K5 – Decent place, average girls, bypass the 500c entry by taking a girl straight to room, rroms are a bit hot in the summer…

Nov 30, 2009 20:30 | James

K5 is good but fairly pricey. Sweet Paradise is less expensive.

My experiences at K5 were mixed, depends on the girl as always.

Sep 11, 2013 17:55 | Jack

K5 is an elaborate hoax. It is rather fake in reality. They have over-glorified hookers who look the part but don’t act on it…. For the price you are paying, it is not worth the hassle of a cold service. A lot of standard services are extras.

Now, there was a club called Big Sister, which was part of the same company as K5. But, Big Sister was an amazing place, much cheaper and the girls were good on the services. They really performed well. I had many good times there and I got VIP treatment as I was a good friends with some of the girls. The girls varied in looks. .....and they were not so hot looking as K5….But Big Sister really was something special because of the way it was run with camera rooms. The girls were open for many things…..

Now Big Sister is gone and you have places that are happy to take your money but is the quality there..?

Mar 12, 2015 13:47 | Marco Laudadio

Hallo everybody ,

I have been in holiday last week in Prague, what a great city! Full History and of-course full of pussy!
Guys if you go to Prague you must go and check the best Club www.k5relax.com .

Have a good one!

May 25, 2015 11:58 | John8

I have been there 3 weeks ago for my mate stag party! Great fun , sexy ladies and great booze! We will b back! We love K5

Jul 03, 2015 12:28 | Mark

Been there 2 days ago, great ambiance, all the workers there are really kind and not intrusive. The Club is air-conditioned and thanks to the mix of some really good fresh cocktails and some really hot girls I had an amazing night. If you go to Prague trust me go to K5 Relax Club for a brilliant night! Thanks K5 Team I will see you soon again.

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?