Entertainment and nightlife in Prague » any questions?

any questions?

Jun 19, 2008 01:14 | Rachel

Hi guys, I used to live in London, just came back home and Id like to stay in touch with english/american young people. So if ure going to Prague and need someone to recommend cool places or just to have a pint(s) in a real czech pub, let me know. I know Prague very well and all my friends from London enjoyed their stay. I wanna do this just for fun and for free, of course. You can catch me on facebook (Rachel Paynova).
See ya! Ahoj!

Aug 16, 2008 17:51 | Vinny Fletcher

Hey Rachel do you mind if I send you a friend request on facebook. i am about to visit Prague on leave in a couple of months. Any insider info would very much be appreciated. I edf wouldn’t mind a pint(s) in a real czech pub either.
Lemme know if that’s cool. Have a great evening.

Aug 16, 2008 17:54 | Vinny Fletcher

Hey Rachel do you mind if I send you a friend request on facebook? I am about to visit Prague on leave in a couple of months. Any insider info would be very much appreciated. I def wouldn’t mind a pint(s) in a real Czech pub either.
Lemme know if that’s cool. Have a great evening

P.S: Edited my previous post

Aug 20, 2008 14:47 | zoe

hi ive just returned from prague the city was lovely but im sorry to say the people werent that friendly to us and i was told it was quite cheap but didnt find this my self.Id just like some info and weres best to going out because i woukd like to return to prague for a better experience thanks zoe x

Feb 03, 2009 07:32 | copey

Hi I am going to prague, this weekend the 6th Feb,
Could you tell me where is the best place to get a good local pint and where to eat.
Thanks Copey

Apr 17, 2009 02:55 | welshy

hello

i will be oing to prague may 4th for 3 days. any one know where cheap or god pllaces to go are

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?