Entertainment and nightlife in Prague » Private apartments [for sex]?

Private apartments [for sex]?

Apr 19, 2009 17:20 | jjam

Hi! Any reliable/good websites to preview ads posted by Prague girls with their email addresses and photos offering Private apartments [for sex]?

Dec 29, 2015 07:29 | daehong

hello
I’m staying in prague

Feb 11, 2016 16:38 | Dan

There are many places for sex in Prague. There were some really good places about 10 years ago.

I used to go to a great place called sladky pusinky at Nam Miru. There was a lovely young woman there and she was so nice… just a little round and plum, slightly a touch of fat, but such a nice roanded ass… MMMMMmmmm, and her pussy was amazing to lick out.

She gave me a special DEAL of 1500 Kc… which included 69 position with oral *NO condom. Her pussy was amazing to lick out and her tits were size 3 or 4. We had such a great time and she was sweet and loving, like a real girlfriend. The woman was called ‘Lucinka’, but she ain’t there now. We had a great understanding and she treated me like a god damn king, and even a massage at the end. OH, wow, she was so good… I was fucking her between my English classes… Yeah, I am an English Teacher and a good shag between lessons is just what you need, eh. And on a low paid job like this, you might as well spend what you have on a great time…!!!!

May 22, 2016 22:16 | Ron

ahhahaha. Prague ain’t the same now, eh

Jun 28, 2016 15:42 | sam

i m coming in end of july please send me information

Aug 19, 2017 08:04 | Jorge

Hello,
I am traveling to Prague and would like to know where are the private apartmen brothels?

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?