Entertainment and nightlife in Prague » Girls in Prague

Girls in Prague

May 31, 2011 13:28 | interested_in_prague

Hello,

I would be coming to Prague on 11th June to 13th June 2011. I would be coming there alone. I am a 26 years of age, male from India currently in Zurich and would like to meet some local Czech girls in prague during my travel and stay in Prague.

It is very good to travel with local girls there.

Also, which are the 3 best places to hang out in Prague especially for finding nice girls.

Many thanks in advance!

Aug 09, 2013 21:26 | Jack

You won’t find many nice girls in Prague. Most of them wanna use your money and enjoy it. They are too sleazy and selfish. You are better off to go to the Czech prostitutes. They will take your money, but they will give you something in return too. Enjoy.

Feb 06, 2014 20:58 | Antonio

Does a zcech girl want to meet.a spanish guy in prague .

Feb 12, 2014 00:24 | UK guy

Forget Czech women. They are racist bitches, looking for cheap thrills and getting rich men who give them money for love. Nothing natural or genuine about Czech girls. Sorry to say, but they are fake and pretentious.

Aug 19, 2016 12:20 | Barry

I don’t think you get any positively great things from Czech women. I have found them to be rather selfish, racist and prejudiced. this is especially to non-white people. the Czech culture does not exist in the young generation, because these girls now are the generation that grew up after the revolution, so they are imitating the American or western ideals but at the same time their ideas of the world is quite closed. they have no sense of being open and dynamic with different cultures. cultural diversity does not exist in this country. Czech women are racist, but they see it as very normal.

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?