Information on the Czech Republic for tourists » New Expats Site For Czech Republic - helpful, easy and free to join!

New Expats Site For Czech Republic - helpful, easy and free to join!

May 16, 2012 16:29 | Max

Hello

I would like to introduce myself and my services for Expats. I am a British guy living in Prague, Czech Republic. I am owner and developer of a new website for Expats in the Czech Republic.

This is a great new Expats website for helping you to advertise in Czech Republic and post on forums, sharing ideas, networking, etc. It is called ‘Czech This’. Please visit www.czech-this.net and take a look at the features. If you are living in Czech Republic, then please use the site. It’s helpful, easy and free!

It is totally free to join and is a very effective Expats website. You can use it to post on the forums, advertise, write articles, reviews, build your profile, do networking, etc….Also, the site is free to use for classified advertising, unlike some other sites, who are charging fees to advertise. It only takes a moment to register and it is free to use.

A lot of websites for Prague are not so effective in helping people or giving great features and tools. A lot of Expat websites are not so effective in helping people or giving great features and tools. ‘Czech This’ is an alternative site to help Expats, and it is very easy to use, totally free to join, and packed with great features. A lot of sites here in Czech Republic are lacking the simple concept of ‘being useful, easy and effective’. One website which has dominated here in Czech Republic is called “Expats.cz”. They used to be quite popular, but the management of the site went terribly wrong after a re-launch of the image and technical features of the site. I was a user of the Expats.cz website. I did like it….before. But, nowadays the Expats.cz site is no longer so simple, easy or effective to use. I was approached and asked by many people to build a new alternative site that was far more effective and user friendly than Expats.cz, so we did exactly that. Due to this, we built ‘Czech This’ as an alternative site to help Expats, and it is very easy to use, totally free to join, and packed with great features. The site is popular with people who enjoy a good expat or community site that is fun, friendly, easy and so effective to use.

If you need to advertise, then our classified section has great features. It is free to advertise and you can type in up to 2000 characters with pictures. Our classifieds section is fully featured and nice to use.

For business owners, we offer a special discount and low costs for advertising your services. Contact us for more details.

So, please visit www.czech-this.net and join…! Try it out. It’s helpful, easy and free! We are always available to assist and help you.

Czech This
www.czech-this.net

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?