Accommodation in Prague » Riverside 5* Hotel

Riverside 5* Hotel

Jul 25, 2005 16:32 | jaja

We are going on our first ever visit to Prague and would like it to be a honeymoon weekend break. Read great reviews about this hotel when it comes to service and breathtaking views but location seems to be an issue ( though we wanted to stay away from the stag night venues we also do not want to spend too much time walking to get to places). Any further comments please?

Jul 26, 2005 12:49 | Patrick

Hi jaja,

the location of the Riverside Hotel is excellent – you’d be staying along the left bank of the Vltava River, within walking distance of most of Prague’s most beautiful monuments and districts, including Charles’ Bridge, Prague Castle, and Old Town Square.

I would not worry about stag night venues in the area you’re staying in. While you can come across stag groups in pretty much every district in or near the centre (chiefly Prague 1, Prague 2, Prague 3, Prague 5 and some of Prague 10), they tend to be more concentrated in Prague 10.

Based on what I’ve seen as of late, the stag groups aren’t as annoying as they were a year ago.

I hope that helps. If you have any further questions about Prague, feel free to ask me. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Patrick Seguin

Prague Spot Content Manager

Jul 26, 2005 12:49 | Patrick

Oops – I meant to say the stag groups are more concentrated in Prague 1…

Jul 27, 2005 09:55 | jaja

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for confirming my choice of accommodation, I have booked one of their packages as a surprise for my husband (whose name is also Patrick!). Will be back to post my verdict.

BTW, great site this is!

Jun 15, 2006 20:46 | Susan

Hi There! We had fabulous honeymoon at riverside hotel. Weather was just great and people we met … I would recommend staying there. We also booked limo at They took us from the airport and back. SUSAN

Aug 28, 2007 08:21 | Grace

Hi, we are planning to have our first trip in Prague in November and have our honeymoon there. Do you have any recommendations for the hotels which are near the center of the city. So that we could walk to the famious spots easily. I search in prague-spot website for the riverside hotel, but could not find it. Could you help me find it in this website? Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Post reply | Back to topic list

Arrival: Nights: Room: Currency: Wish List ?